To create your first campaign or a new campaign, simply go to the Campaign tab located at the top of the navigation bar and follow the steps below.
- Click on the Add Campaign button located right below the Performance Graph
- Fill in all the necessary fields in your campaign setup page
- Campaign Name: This is for your internal use only, specify a name for your campaign for you to remember
- Facebook Page: Choose from the drop-down to select your Facebook Page, this Facebook Page will be the page that consists of your form library
- Facebook Lead Form: Choose from the drop-down menu to select your form within Facebook, if you have recently created a new form within Facebook and you do not see the form selection available in the drop-down menu, click on the Update Facebook Forms link located beside the drop-down menu
- Autoresponder Integration: Choose from the drop-down menu to select your desired autoresponder or CRM platform that you would like your leads to synchronize to
- Autoresponder List: Select from the drop-down menu the name of your list within your autoresponder or CRM platform
- Click on the Save Campaign button
Please allow several minutes for the synchronization to complete.