To being your integration with iContact, you must generate the Application ID.
Generate Application ID
- Please visit this URL to begin the process
- Put in your App Name and Description of your choice. You may put the following...
App Name: LeadsTunnel-YourNAME
Description: Sync Facebook Leads
- Hit Save
- At the bottom of the API page, you'll find...
API 2.0 Authentication
Your application must use the following information when connecting to iContact's API:
- API-AppId: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
To authenticate to the API, you must enable this Appid for your account.
- Click on "enable this Appid for your account"
- You will be redirected to a page called "Allow an External Program to Access Your Account"
- Under "Create a Password", put in a password you desire, hit Save
- Leave this page open, details are needed to by copied over to LeadsTunnel
Integrating With LeadsTunnel
- Go to "Settings" in your LeadsTunnel account
- Select iContact from the drop-down menu
- In the API Username Field, put in your email address you use to login to iContact
- In the API Password, input the password you've used when you were generating your Application ID (Same password as Step 7 from above)
- For the API ApplicationID, copy and paste the ID under the Application ID column from your iContact account right after you've saved on Step 7 above
- Specify a name for your CRM name field, this is for internal use only and a reminder to yourself on what setup this is