To integrate with SendGrid, simply follow the steps below.
- Select SendGrid from the drop-down menu for Autoresponder System.
2. Open a new browser and login to your SendGrid account.
3. Click on " Settings" at the left-hand menu.
4. Click on " API Keys" from the "Settings" drop-down menu.
5. Click on the " Create API Key" button at the top-right corner of your API Keys page.
6. Click on " General API Key" from the drop-down menu.
7. Under the " Name This Key" field, input LeadsTunnel.
8. Click on the radio button under " Full Access" for every request except for the following:
- Email Activity: No Access
- Stats: Read Access
9. Click " Save" at the top.
10. Copy the API Key and paste it into the API Keys field inside Leads Tunnel.
11. Specify a name for your CRM name field. This is for internal use only and a reminder to yourself on what setup this is.