To integrate with Aweber, simply follow the steps below:
- Select Aweber from the Autoresponder System drop-down menu
- Click on the Get API button to be directed to Aweber's permission page
- Put in your login details for your Aweber account and click on the Allow Access button
- You will be directed back to the Integration Settings page and your API Key field should have been populated with your actual API Key
- Specify a name for your CRM Name field (This is for internal use only and a reminder to yourself on what setup this is)
Please Note Aweber has a Confirmed Opt-in or Double Opt-in which requires a lead to complete an email verification prior to being officially added to a list. If the lead does not respond, they will remain unconfirmed and will not receive any communications as a member of your list. We recommend that you deactivate the double opt-in confirmation message. In addition, you may want to reach out to Aweber Support for assistance with this setting.
Please click through to more about the impact of a double opt-in setting within LeadsTunnel.