To create your first campaign or a new campaign, simply go to the "Campaign" tab located at the top of the navigation bar and follow the steps below.
- Click on the "Add Campaign" button located right below the Performance Graph.
- Fill in all the necessary fields in your campaign setup page.
- Campaign Name: This is for your internal use only. Specify a name for your campaign for you to remember.
- Facebook Page: Choose from the drop-down to select your Facebook Page. This Facebook Page will be the page that consists of your form library.
- Facebook Lead Form: Choose from the drop-down menu to select your form within Facebook. If you have recently created a new form within Facebook and you do not see the form selection available in the drop-down menu, click on the "Update Facebook Forms" link located beside the drop-down menu.
- Autoresponder Integration: Choose from the drop-down menu to select your desired autoresponder or CRM platform that you would like your leads to synchronize to.
- Autoresponder List: Select from the drop-down menu the name of your list within your autoresponder or CRM platform.
- Click on the "Save Campaign" button.
Please allow several minutes for the synchronization to complete.